A Personal Odyssey Through the New Age.




Sunday, August 06, 2006

Will it ever actually happen?

I'm constantly searching for that one person, one idea, that one place or that one perfect moment that will rescue me from my life. Maybe it`s not even about salvation from life, but being awoken. That one feeling that will actually make me feel completely and truly alive that I never have experienced before. My fear is whether it will ever actually happen, and when it does will it just pass me by? Will I be able to grab hold of it?

I grab hold of something that I view as being as close as possible to this thing I'm desperately searching for never wanting to let it go in fear of not being able to find it again. Even though I know deep down that it will never live up to the aforementioned "perfect" thing, however I still cling on to it. But I know now while I'm still clinging on I will never have the chance to find what it is I'm really looking for, that perfect person, that one perfect moment, that will make my heart beat like it never has before, my skin tingle from head to toe and send the adrenaline shooting through my veins, taking me away, causing me to feel entirely alive. That feeling we were promised since birth.

True love.